InfoBurst Enterprise offers a variety of actions and alerts that can be executed based on the status of a job (start, completion or failure), including report bursting/delivery, XDC refresh and dashboard delivery.
Create a File
- Create a trigger file on the network for use by another application
Run a Command
- Execute any program or application
Run a Query
- Execute a database query or stored procedure
Set a Trigger
- Internal schedule trigger
- Send an email notification
Start a Burst or XDC
- Execute other jobs in the InfoBurst system
Automatically send email alerts to users and administrators when a job fails. The email alert can include inline runtime logging for immediate access to runtime information and error messages.