ICE is a series of hands-on training courses offered by InfoSol to both further your knowledge of the InfoBurst solution and to be recognized as a certified expert in different disciplines of using the solution. These courses are hands-on immersion-style training designed to bring you to an advanced level of expertise quickly and effectively. This offering can be delivered on-site for 5 or more people.
For more information and to sign up for ICE training,
This 2-day course is designed to provide the InfoBurst user a comprehensive understanding of report bursting, publishing and delivery. Certification exam will be administered and a certificate awarded for a passing score. Certified users can also add InfoBurst Certified Expert (ICE) to qualifications.
- User interface overview
- Object management
- Data Sources
- Business Objects and Microsoft Reporting Services report bursting
- Basics of report publishing and delivery
- Advanced bursting, publishing and delivery scenarios
- Best practices
Attendees should have a basic understanding of relevant reporting platforms.
This 1-day course is designed to provide the InfoBurst administrator a comprehensive understanding of the InfoBurst platform and various aspects of administration. Certification exam will be administered and a certificate awarded for a passing score. Certified administrators can also add InfoBurst Certified Expert (ICE-A) to qualifications.
- User & Group Management
- Repository Management
- Best Practices
- InfoBurst user-level knowledge of report bursting and/or XDC (recommend ICE and ICE-X)
- Basic understanding of relevant reporting platforms (Business Objects, Microsoft Reporting Services)
- Knowledge of DBMS and Windows server concepts