The InfoBurst Enterprise user interface is entirely web-based and can be access from any web browser. The unique interface makes user navigation and object management easy with drag-and-drop functionality.
A variety of information is logged and easily accessed by the InfoBurst user or administrator, including:
- Detail job runtime
- InfoBurst user actions
- Document deliveries
- Server health
- Security access
- Real-time system performance charts
API & Shell Interface
The InfoBurst Enterprise platform includes an Application Programmers Interface for integration between InfoBurst and your own applications. The command shell interface provides the administrator command-line style access to the InfoBurst system.
InfoBurst Enterprise ships with a BusinessObjects universe for detail reporting on the InfoBurst environment.
Administration, usage and troubleshooting documentation is available in our comprehensive online wiki. The resource includes build release information, announcements and detailed how-to videos.
The following are minimum requirements for the InfoBurst Enterprise server platform:
- Dual CPU 2.5GHz
- 8GB RAM
- 1GB on installation partition for application files
- 2GB on C partition for initial installation
- 512MB+ free space at all times for system operation
- Server 2008-2016 (x86/x64)
- Virtual servers supported
- Microsoft .NET Frameworks 3.5 SP1 and 4.6