Leverage the power of BusinessObjects Dashboards with InfoBurst Dash – because life is too short to struggle.
InfoBurst Dash = Dashboards Unleashed
- XDC turbocharges your dashboard performance, access, and scalability
- Strong enough to handle millions of rows of data
- Smart enough to allow data from multiple sources
- Versatile enough to give you the delivery options you need
Lots of data? Not a problem with InfoBurst Dash
The conventional connectivity options included with BusinessObjects Dashboards are not designed to handle large amounts of data while still providing fast performance. The InfoBurst XDC (or XML Data Cache) solves this problem in addition to delivering a wealth of additional functionality to turn your dashboards into extraordinarily powerful Business Intelligence applications.
Need Speed and flexibility? InfoBurst Dash uses proprietary technology to deliver it to you
Whether it is in memory or disk, InfoBurst XML Data Cache (XDC) can house millions of rows of data in XML format that can instantly be accessed from your Dashboard using special add-on connectors that are included with InfoBurst.
Data needs to go to many people or places? InfoBurst Dash delivers
With its extremely flexible delivery options, InfoBurst Dash delivers your dashboards where, how, and when you want…both online and offline.
Fill out our contact form to schedule a demonstration or request of free trial!
InfoBurst Dash Technical Information:
Dashboard Data Management
InfoBurst includes a robust toolset for managing and delivering data to SAP Dashboards/Xcelsius. Dashboard data can be cached from a variety of data sources. The XML Data Cache (XDC) is then made available to the dashboard using a variety of customer dashboard connectors. Use of the XDC can significantly shorten the dashboard design process and greatly improve dashboard response times.
Dashboard data can be sourced from:
- Direct data queries or execution of stored procedures
A single XML Data Cache can contain multiple data sources of varying types. The XDC includes options to arrange data in crosstab format and aggregate the data using various calculations. The cache can then be scheduled for regular refresh. A single cache can feed multiple dashboards and a single dashboard can consume multiple caches.
The cache can be further manipulated using the power of SQL. A cache query can be used to parse large caches and feed to a dashboard only the data required based on a view or selection by a dashboard consumer. A single cache can support multiple cache queries, each returning different subsets of data for various applications in a dashboard.
InfoBurst includes a variety of dashboard connector components. These connectors allow the dashboard designer to access the cache in various ways and add value to the dashboard by leveraging other connector options like database writeback and real-time database read. InfoBurst dashboard connectors are BI Mobile-compatible (BI4.1+).
- Cache Connector: Consume one or more caches from a dashboard. Can be used to consume cache data in a connected dashboard or automatically embed data for a disconnected dashboard.
- Cache Query Connector: Execute one or more pre-defined SQL queries against a cache and deliver the resulting data to a dashboard.
- Database Writeback Connector: Capture dashboard consumer input or component interactions and write the information back to any database table.
- Database Query Connector: Execute real-time database queries and deliver the resulting data to a dashboard.
- Save As Excel Connector: Enable dashboard consumers to save data from one or more dashboard components to Excel.
- Crosstab Flip Connector: Enables the dashboard designer to flip the axis of existing crosstabs of data on the fly and make the new data available to other dashboard components.
- Crosstab Builder Connector: Enables the dashboard designer to create crosstabs of data on the fly using existing caches.
The XML Data Cache can be secured to ensure only authorized dashboard consumers can view cache data. Cache security can also be used to serve personalized data to a dashboard based on the consumer’s identity.
A SWF file published from Xcelsius can be delivered to a variety of destinations in both connected and disconnected modes.
A connected dashboard can be delivered to the following destinations:
- Network Share
- WebDAV Folder
- XI Server
A dashboard data source can be burst to produce unique subsets of data within the cache. These unique data sets can then be embedded in the dashboard (.swf). Each recipient receives an offline dashboard with personalized data.
Package dashboards for native consumption on iOS and Android mobile devices.