Leverage BusinessObjects and PowerBI with the power of InfoBurst PBI – because life is too short to struggle.
Bridge the gap between BusinessObjects and PowerBI
- Web Intelligence to PBI– Automatically schedule, burst and intelligently map Webi content into PowerBI (PBI Dataset).
- Dynamic Refresh of PBI Datasets from Webi– Schedule, burst Webi and dynamically refresh PBI datasets created from this content
- Direct Access to BO Universe from PowerBI– Access BO universe from PowerBI and pull content directly into PowerBI.
- Schedule and Pull Data into PBI – Schedule from a Database Query, Excel, Webi or BO universe into a PBI Dataset based on time, event or both
How to get data from your BusinessObjects Universe into PowerBI:
How to get data from your Web Intelligence report into PowerBI:
Direct Acccess to BO Universe from PowerBI
- Push UNV & UNX Universe Queries as a Power BI Data Set
- Universe Query filters and contexts are supported in InfoBurst PBI
- Connecting to universe only leverages part of BusinessObjects
- Webi reports with defined business and report logic offers a lot more
- Better data governance
- One version of the truth
- BO Content for PowerBI – InfoBurst PBI leverages the versatility and power of Web Intelligence and its underlying universes.
- Deliver & Refresh Power Bi Datasets– Schedule, burst and push BusinessObjects Universe and Web Intelligence content into PowerBI Datasets (PBIX format).
- “Single Version of Truth” – Consume data from BusinessObjects data sources such as Universes and Web Intelligence reports and achieve “Single Version of Truth” (Trusted Data).
- WebI Calculated Fields – Enhance your PowerBI Dashboards by leveraging complex formulas and variables defined in Universes and Web Intelligence Reports.
- Event Based Scheduling – Automate and schedule your PowerBI deliveries based on database triggers, ETL schedules and event-based triggers.