InfoBurst publishes Business Intelligence reports in a variety of formats for delivery.
- Report and data provider-level data
- Includes post-processing functions to augment Excel formatting
- Supports .xlsx format for publishing reports that exceed 65K rows
- Deliver report content inline in an email or produce Web content direct from Business Intelligence reports
Native BusinessObject (.wid/.rep/.rpt)
- Ideal for mobile device deliveries and ensures consistent viewing experience on all mobile platforms
Split & Combine
Publish only select Web Intelligence or Desktop Intelligence report tabs in a single PDF, Excel or HTML file.
Group content from multiple reports of varying types (Web Intelligence, Crystal, etc.) into a single PDF or Excel file. Group content by burst, bursting parameter value or email recipient.
Compress & Encrypt
Compress and deliver files resulting from published reports. ZIP files can be encrypted using standard or AES encryption.
File & Folder Name Customization
Customize file and folder names with information like bursting parameter values and formatted date stamps. A wide variety of system macros are available for file and folder name customization.