InfoSol provides a full spectrum of BusinessObjects consulting, support, and development services to meet any need, any time, any place.
As one of the most experienced Business Objects Consulting Partners in the world, InfoSol has established a reputation for both its in-depth knowledge of the Business Objects product suite and its ability to deliver quality, timely, and cost-effective solutions. Our expertise includes:
- Installation, set-up, upgrades and migrations
- BusinessObjects Health Checks, Audits, Tuning, and Optimization
- Universe, report, dashboard design and development
- Annual BusinessObjects Support Services
- Report and dashboard scheduling, bursting, distribution and publishing
- Custom dashboard development and definition of KPI’s
- Annual BusinessObjects Application and Administration Support Services
- On-site and remote business intelligence project management and consulting
- Knowledge Transfer
- Complete Business Intelligence project management and life cycle services
- BusinessObjects application integration and customization
- Data warehouse and data mart design & development
- Data cleansing and transformation with SAP BusinessObjects Data Services ETL tools
InfoSol offers competitive on-site and remote rates and can work on a time and materials or fixed price basis.
Today, many BusinessObjects deployments do not require a full-time BusinessObjects Administrator to manage them, yet it is often challenging for existing resources to successfully manage on a part-time basis. BusinessObjects requires monitoring, tuning, updating, and addressing unexpected issues, requiring specialized troubleshooting. InfoSol’s BusinessObjects Managed Services is a flexible solution to manage your BusinessObjects environment by keeping BusinessObjects running smoothly, while avoiding costly outages.
- Annual On-site Health Check (Establish deployment and audit usage and performance)
- Remote Consulting Hours (~ 15 to 40 hours per month for all BusinessObjects administration and troubleshooting tasks)
- Remote After Hour Support- (Resolve system down situations overnight, weekends or holidays)
- Access to InfoSol online support site for assistance
- InfoSol will assign a minimum of 2 specialists to your deployment (a primary and secondary) remote connection via secure VPN
- Optional connection to your help desk system for automated dispatching of BusinessObjects support issues
A flexible, cost-effective solution that allows you to purchase pre-paid blocks of hours to use for any type of BusinessObjects design, development or application support.
I-Card Services cover all aspects of application support for the complete SAP BusinessObjects product suite including:
- Help Desk Support – “How To?” questions
- Universe, Report, Dashboard, and ETL Development
- BusinessObjects Environment Audits
- Upgrades, Installations, and Migrations
- Troubleshooting, Reporting, Documenting and Tracking Problems
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- BusinessObjects Administration
Subscribe from 50 to 2,000 support hours a year. The more hours subscribed, the lower the cost per hour.
InfoSol’s GreenServices is an innovative offering of remote Business Intelligence consulting and training services that can be performed remotely, without the need for you or us to fly, drive, or spend hours in transit, saving you time and money while also helping to save the environment by reducing carbon emissions.
Remote Consulting GreenHours
GreenHours are an environmentally friendly way of providing BusinessObjects services at a fixed low cost that will result in significant savings over our standard on-site consulting rates, and without the additional travel and living expenses.
InfoSol will also contribute one dollar for every GreenHour purchased to plant trees. That way we put something good back into the environment.
GreenHours can be used for any BusinessObjects consulting service that can be delivered remotely including:
BusinessObjects, Web Intelligence, Crystal, Dashboards and Data Integrator Design and Development Services
- Dashboards to Go
- Audits and Studies
- Knowledge Transfer by Web Casts
- Project Management
- Software Upgrades and Migrations
- Data Modeling and Data Warehouse Design