SAP BusinessObjects is a suite of software business intelligence tools that provides a wide range of capabilities for data analysis, OLAP, and Data Mining. SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 introduces new features and enhancements to improve analytics and data visualization.
Users of Business Objects BI 4.3 will want to know the following:
- Why should I upgrade to Business Objects 4.3?
- How much does it cost to upgrade?
- Where can I find more information about upgrading my system to Business Objects BI 4.3
- What are the benefits of upgrading to Business Objects BI 4.3?
Migration to the latest SAP BI 4.3 platform can pose challenges for executives, platform managers, administrators, developers, report writers, and BI technicians. A proactive approach with project planning and preparation will ready your team with what they need to adopt the new upgrade or migration successfully.
SAP BusinessObjects is the perfect marriage between business data and insights. SAP BusinessObjects unlocks the insights of your company’s data into actionable business intelligence to help you make better decisions.
SAP BusinessObjects helps you meet the following objectives:
- Self-serve customized reporting and analysis
- Mobile and offline capability
- Combination of cloud-based and on-site BI capabilities
- Single admin control panel
- User-friendly administration and BI management
The purpose of business intelligence is to decrease risk from critical business decisions by using data-driven analytics. Data reporting, visualization, and sharing are made easy with SAP BusinessObjects BI. Benefits of using BusinessObjects for your BI include:
- Information Clarity and Actionable Insights
- Reduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) for your business intelligence enterprise platform
- Streamline Business Intelligence Operations
- Maintain Long Term Financial Growth and Operational Sustainability