Designed to take the BOBJ dashboarding experience to another level, Xcelsius was an all-inclusive toolset that included everything you needed for dynamic and informative reports. Xcelsius 2008 was a unique and innovative visualization tool that business users could use.
Xcelsius was a desktop dashboard development software that allowed you to create dashboards and reports with little or no programming. It provided analytical tools for data, insight, and decision-making. Within the SAP BusinessObjects suite, Xcelsius was the primary dashboard development tool.
Key Features of Xcelsius Dashboards were:
- Intuitive graphical data visualization
- Business-minded dashboard customizations
- Data source options
- Rich business intelligence user interface
- Dashboard deployment for PDF, MS Office, or on the Web.
- Understanding key organizational metrics
SAP has stopped supporting (end-of-life or EOL) two of their business intelligence products, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer and Xcelsius. These innovative dashboarding software products, based on Adobe Flash, have been used by numerous users worldwide to improve performance in businesses across different industries worldwide.
Professionals and teams may still be struggling to adapt to the end of life of SAP BusinessObjects Explorer and Xcelsius. There are a few options to consider in any software end of life situation:
- Stay the course (This is no longer a viable option for Xcelsius)
- (This is no longer a viable option for Xcelsius
- Identify new software
InfoSol assists customers by converting existing Xcelsius files onto non-BusinessObjects or alternative platforms like Tableau, Power BI, and Squirrel365.
InfoSol provides Xcelsius (SAP Dashboards) conversion training and consultation to BI developers, analysts, and dashboard developers.
We help Business Objects Xcelsius users:
- Acquire proficiency in Xcelsius
- EOL of Xcelsius (SAP Dashboards)
- Support current Xcelsius (SAP Dashboards) requirements
- Migrate Xcelsius dashboards to BusinessObjects and Non-BusinessObjects environments
EOL of SAP BusinessObjects Explorer and Xcelsius has caused compatibility, performance, efficiency, and financial headaches for the enterprises and their customers. Our experienced Xcelcius consultants have successfully provided dashboard/file conversion and migration services to many clients worldwide.
Reset is a built-in functionality provided in SAP Dashboards. The standard functionality is achieved by simply adding the Reset button which user can click to return the dashboard to its…