Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst III (Multiple Openings)
Job Location: 2340 W. Parkside Lane Unit H 106 Phoenix, AZ 85027
Job Duties: InfoSol, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona is seeking experienced Business Intelligence Analysts III to devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available business information sources and provide technical support for the company’s business intelligence products and solutions. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of information systems and engineering theories, principles and concepts, as well as experience with business intelligence tools to perform the following job duties:
• Perform requirements gathering and analyze the scope of business requirements and user expectations, ensuring the accuracy of reporting specifications.
• Design and develop complex Web Intelligence queries and reports, as well as extensive full Client reports using multiple data providers and combination of charts and tables.
• Develop Xcelsius Dashboard applications using BusinessObjects connectivity mechanisms and InfoBurst XML Data Cache (XDC) connectivity.
• Utilize development tools, including BusinessObjects Universe Design Tool, BusinessObjects Information Design Tool, BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, and Structured Query Language (SQL) in connection with requirements gathering and design of complex queries and reports.
• Build Business Objects Xcelsius dashboard applications and Business Objects Web Intelligence Reports.
• Create BusinessObjects universes, reports, and dashboards for customer projects.
• Troubleshoot BusinessObjects technical and application problems remotely and on-site at client facilities.
• Provide mentoring, knowledge transfer, and training to clients on all aspects of InfoSol Business Solutions, including BusinessObjects suite and InfoBurst Enterprise usage and administration.
• Provide BusinessObjects subject matter expertise where applicable.
• Provide BusinessObjects training and support to business users and cross-functional teams.
Minimum requirements: The normal minimum requirements for the offered position are as follows: Master’s degree in Computer Science or any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field of study, plus three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in a related position. In lieu of the above-stated education and experience requirements, employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in the job offered or in a related position.
Qualified applicants must have demonstrable knowledge, proficiency and experience with the following:
1. Design, development and testing of Business Objects Applications.
2. Erwin Data Modeler.
3. Crystal Reports XI R2.
4. Building dashboards using Xcelsius.
5. Developing Business Objects Roadmaps and universes.
6. Business Objects Designer and Teradata SQL.
No telecommuting. Travel required approximately 10% of the time for onsite client visits.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic requirements, experience and ability to perform job duties.
Send resumes to: InfoSol Inc., Attention: Nicole Seipel, 2340 W. Parkside Lane Unit H 106 Phoenix, AZ 85027.