Job Title: Business Analyst (BI) (Multiple Openings)
Job Location: 2340 W. Parkside Lane Unit H 106 Phoenix, AZ 85027
Job Duties: Use standard occupational tools and knowledge, as well as business related problem-solving and analytical skills, to analyze existing business systems and processes, identify areas for improved efficiency, and make recommendations to management for solutions or improvements to business systems. Apply advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of Business and computer-related principles and concepts in the performance of the following job duties:
• Perform requirements analysis, communication and organization.
• Develop requirements and establish traceability to the business vision.
• Provide Technical Support for InfoSol’s Business Intelligence Products and Solutions.
• Perform development, enhancement and maintenance of InfoSol Products as required.
• Deliver service based around InfoSol Solutions as required.
• Analyze internal information technology capacity, vendor capabilities and business processes to suggest improvements, propose automation and streamline business intelligence and decision processes.
• Troubleshoot technical and BI application problems.
• Document detailed designs for technical development.
• Recommend process improvement through relevant data visibility.
• Work closely with development, testing and subject matter experts during the entire project lifecycle.
• Research solutions and coordinate the remediation of deficiencies.
• Provide mentoring, knowledge transfer and training to InfoSol clients and staff on developed solutions including Business Intelligence Reporting and Web Intelligence.
• Installing and Configuring Business Objects Tools
• Defining and converting business requirements, processes and designs
May perform other duties normal to this occupation.
Minimum requirements: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or related major that provided the knowledge and abilities required and one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in a related position that provided the required knowledge and abilities.
Must also have demonstrable experience and proficiency in the following:
1. Reporting tools, including Business Objects, SAP Query and Teradata SQL.
2. SAP ECC Data Model.
3. SAP MM (Materials Management), SAP WM (Warehouse Management), SAP RLM (Remote Logistics Management) and SAP GTS (Global Trade Services).
4. Vertex/SAP Integration.
5. Business Intelligence Reporting.
6. Business Processes Optimization/Design.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic level and job experience requirements and ability to perform job duties.
Send resumes to: InfoSol Inc., Attention: Nicole Seipel, 2340 W. Parkside Lane Unit H 106 Phoenix, AZ 85027.